Saturday, May 8, 2010

im back

It's been more than a year since i last posted an entry here. the drop in the financial market during 2008 had affected my portfolio and had discouraged me from trading actively. trading on a margin has its disadvantage. if you expect to double your gain trading on a margin during a bull market, your loss also doubles when the market falls.


The market though made a good run last 2009. Made some fine tuning on my trading strategies/techniques. I stopped day trading. im doing more of swing trading lately. i started technical analysis as well. And yes, i'm still doing margin trading.

I did travel a lot during my trading break. went around China in August 2008, Japan in November 2009 and US in March 2010. i try to visit the stock market building in places i go.


And now im back. i'm still trying to find some good trades lately. i'll continue to post my forecast and stock picks but now on a weekly basis. happy trading.

No comments: