Sunday, November 4, 2007

Forecast - Nov 5

I wasn't able to update my blog for about a month already since I'm occupied with other stuffs. But I still do my daily online stock trading thru www.citiseconline.com. I'm back and i'm updating my blog with the daily forecast of my hot picks for the next trading day. Since I'm doing margin trading, I usualy go for stocks which are the top losers of the previous day but which are also actively traded. I usualy buy these stocks at its opening price and since it started low, it usualy rises 2 to 3 fluctuations up within the day and later sell it off when it hits my target price. As much as possible, I'm gonna post it daily together with how my forecast (for the previous day) have performed. Happy trading..

Forecast for Nov. 5
1. AYALA LAND INC. (ALI) - 15.00
2. TRANS-ASIA OIL AND ENERGY (TA) - 1.96
3. BANK OF THE PHIL. ISLANDS (BPI) - 65.50

No comments: