Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Daily Summary (What's in it?)

I'm posting in this blog the daily summary of how the market and how my investment performs during the trading day. The daily summary includes the following:
  • Trading Date
  • PSE index - the price index of the stock market for the day and also the change in price and percentage point. A green price indicates an increase in the price and a red price indicates a decrease from the price of the previous day
  • Stocks on Hand - these are the stocks which is in my portfolio and its corresponding prices. Green font indicates increase and red font indicates decrease in price from previous day
  • Transactions for the Day - shows the buy and sell transactions i made during the day.
  • Percentage Earning/Loss for the day - this indicates how my investment performs during the day. it shows the percentage points of the increase/decrease of my total account equity from the previous day
  • Hot picks - this are my suggested buy for the next trading day based on my personal research. Disclaimer - There is no assurance that the stocks listed in my hot picks would increase the next trading day.
  • Yesterday's pick - i would evaluate the increase (or decrease) in prices of the stocks hot picks i made the previous day. i would also indicate the percentage gain of the stocks assuming u purchased it at the opening hour and sold it during its peak price.

No comments: