Monday, August 27, 2007

My Blog

I long want to set up my own blog spot to share my little knowledge about trading in the Philippines stock market. I have been trading stocks online (with http://www.citiseconline.com/) for the pass 10 months. and i'm doing margin trading by borrowing funds from friends and relatives (and also with the stock broker's margin facility) and making use of my earnings from trading to pay off the monthly loan amortization. I develop some techniques of analyzing stocks and I'm sharing my two-cents worth of knowledge in my margin trading experience thru this blog. I also plan to give out some of my "good buy" stocks suggestions for the day. Happy trading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur site is very informative. thank you for sharing ur knowledge about the stock market. will look forward to read more of ur posts. keep it up!